Just between the two of us, you just let me know which book you like and offer a good book that you can lend to other members of the group. And we do that barter. That’s it.
Seriously, I have posted all the books that I have on the blog. All you need to do is this.
- Check all the books and select the one that you like.
- Write a comment on the book’s page telling when do you want the book and which book can you offer in exchange.
- We then fix up a place to meet and exchange the books.
- SHARE YOUR BOOKS WITH OTHERS TO GET ACCESS TO THEIR BOOKS.
But yes, there are some rules for this barter, which I believe is more of common sense and mutual respect:
- If you want to borrow a book listed on this blog, you have to lend one book as well.
- Please be careful when you read the borrowed book. Remember that the book still is owned by someone else. Treat the book as you would like your book to be treated.
- This is an opportunity to create a new wave, so let’s share as many books as we can and read as many books as there are in those home-libraries in Dubai.